Freight & Sales
- Pick-up is welcome from our home in Ipswich. Please note we do not keep any reptiles at our home. They are kept at a separate, secure location.
- We freight Australia-wide (excluding WA and TAS) using the AAE network. Freight is an airport to airport service only. If you need to have the animals delivered to your door then you will need to organize delivery from your airport's AAE depot.
- The consignment cost for a 1kg shipment is $90 (up to 2 hatchlings). Please contact us for quotes on larger shipments. We ship on Saturdays as necessary. Shipment dates are subject to change as we are not a business & our circumstances can change from time to time.
SALES & PAYMENT
- We will not sell any animals that are not in 100% health. All animals that leave us are currently feeding well. It is normal that there will be a certain 'settling-in' period.
- Payment can be made via Bank Deposit or Cash. Payment must clear before we will ship.
- Payment Plans are not available due to the system being abused. We will hold pythons for up to 14 days with a deposit so that payment arrangements can be made.
- All buyers must hold an appropriate wildlife license issued by their respective State Government issuing authority. We will not, under any circumstances, sell animals to any person who does not hold a license.
- A Qld Government issued 'Movement Advice' will accompany your reptile(s) in transit. We require as part of the sale that you sign and return your portion of this form to the relevant authority as indicated.